- The Hackday happened onMay 18th, 2012Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for your hacks!
- next Hack to the Future: Guardian Blog guardian.co.uk/teacher-networ… 4 years ago
- Write-up in the Council for Learning Outside the Classroom lotc.org.uk/2013/03/clotc-… 4 years ago
- Just had a very interesting seminar - apps for engagement with @communicate2012 4 years ago
- Doing a talk at the Bristol communicate conference next week - a quick run down of the hack day! ow.ly/1OZfc8 4 years ago
What is the FSC Hackday?On the 18th, 19th and 20th of May 2012 Slapton Ley FSC centre will host scientists, educators, designers and developers working together to prototype new digital learning tools for outdoor education using open data, web and mobile tech. There will be lots for everyone to learn, and (we hope) some amazing inventions. Join us. Click above to apply for a place.
Author Archives: meeware
We knew that a lot of our friends and colleagues wouldn’t be able to join us all the way out in Devon, but we also know that we need to show you our amazing results in order to make the … Continue reading
The very last thing we did on Sunday was to review all the hacks and present the prizes for best hacks, immediately after which began the task of clearing up and driving home, hence the delay in reporting back to … Continue reading
Right, I’ve finally got round to putting live the listing of hacks – we had the list finalised, more or less, when we had our 3pm Lab Open Houses. Since that great session, when everyone wandered around and saw everybody … Continue reading
It’s coming up to 9pm here in Slapton, and we have most of our attendees here on site (or at a convenient hostelry in the vicinity). People have come from far and wide- Blencathra was a shoe in for the … Continue reading
So, lots of attendees are driving down so we’ve prepared this handy little map to show you where in the village you can park. There’s space for a dozen cars or so on site, so after you’ve unpacked your gubbins, … Continue reading
We’ve noticed a couple of tweets about along the lines of ‘Gosh really excited but not really sure what to expect’, so we felt it best to give you all a top level outline of what we anticipate the weekend … Continue reading