- The Hackday happened onMay 18th, 2012Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for your hacks!
- next Hack to the Future: Guardian Blog guardian.co.uk/teacher-networ… 4 years ago
- Write-up in the Council for Learning Outside the Classroom lotc.org.uk/2013/03/clotc-… 4 years ago
- Just had a very interesting seminar - apps for engagement with @communicate2012 4 years ago
- Doing a talk at the Bristol communicate conference next week - a quick run down of the hack day! ow.ly/1OZfc8 4 years ago
What is the FSC Hackday?On the 18th, 19th and 20th of May 2012 Slapton Ley FSC centre will host scientists, educators, designers and developers working together to prototype new digital learning tools for outdoor education using open data, web and mobile tech. There will be lots for everyone to learn, and (we hope) some amazing inventions. Join us. Click above to apply for a place.
Category Archives: accommodation
So, lots of attendees are driving down so we’ve prepared this handy little map to show you where in the village you can park. There’s space for a dozen cars or so on site, so after you’ve unpacked your gubbins, … Continue reading
Of course, for a hack day the ‘soft’ accommodation is perhaps of a secondary importance, but again, when it comes to physical hackery space, Slapton is ideal. The hackday will take over three of the teaching labs and the soil lab. The … Continue reading
Some people might be wondering what the centre itself is actually like- after all, you’re paying to travel all the way down to Devon, and even if we’re putting you up for free and feeding you, it’s reasonable to wonder … Continue reading