- The Hackday happened onMay 18th, 2012Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for your hacks!
- next Hack to the Future: Guardian Blog guardian.co.uk/teacher-networ… 4 years ago
- Write-up in the Council for Learning Outside the Classroom lotc.org.uk/2013/03/clotc-… 4 years ago
- Just had a very interesting seminar - apps for engagement with @communicate2012 5 years ago
- Doing a talk at the Bristol communicate conference next week - a quick run down of the hack day! ow.ly/1OZfc8 5 years ago
What is the FSC Hackday?On the 18th, 19th and 20th of May 2012 Slapton Ley FSC centre will host scientists, educators, designers and developers working together to prototype new digital learning tools for outdoor education using open data, web and mobile tech. There will be lots for everyone to learn, and (we hope) some amazing inventions. Join us. Click above to apply for a place.
Category Archives: reports from the day
If you can’t be with us here at MozSpace tonight, we have set up a handy live streaming channel where you can tune into the event. Live streaming by Ustream Or you can follow the #FSCHack hashtag for updates from … Continue reading
The very last thing we did on Sunday was to review all the hacks and present the prizes for best hacks, immediately after which began the task of clearing up and driving home, hence the delay in reporting back to … Continue reading
Right after the presentations and awards yesterday, and before everyone started disbanding to their respective journeys home, I grabbed organisers Ant, Harriet and John to get a read from them on how they felt the whole event had gone off. Here’s the resulting podcast. Continue reading
Helen Purves of BBC Knowledge and learning shares some thoughts on how the curriculum can help shape her team’s hack on instant analysis of data. Continue reading