- The Hackday happened onMay 18th, 2012Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for your hacks!
- next Hack to the Future: Guardian Blog guardian.co.uk/teacher-networ… 4 years ago
- Write-up in the Council for Learning Outside the Classroom lotc.org.uk/2013/03/clotc-… 4 years ago
- Just had a very interesting seminar - apps for engagement with @communicate2012 4 years ago
- Doing a talk at the Bristol communicate conference next week - a quick run down of the hack day! ow.ly/1OZfc8 4 years ago
What is the FSC Hackday?On the 18th, 19th and 20th of May 2012 Slapton Ley FSC centre will host scientists, educators, designers and developers working together to prototype new digital learning tools for outdoor education using open data, web and mobile tech. There will be lots for everyone to learn, and (we hope) some amazing inventions. Join us. Click above to apply for a place.
Tag Archives: hacking
The very last thing we did on Sunday was to review all the hacks and present the prizes for best hacks, immediately after which began the task of clearing up and driving home, hence the delay in reporting back to … Continue reading
So the other week we met up at the Mozspace, and Brendan shot and very quickly edited a short film about what we are up to featuring yours truely, Harriet of the FSC, and Patrick of the BGS talking about … Continue reading
In order to be comfortable in having all the kit in time for the hack, we’re getting the first order in for some hackery gear today. The majority of the sensors are coming from Cool Components at the advice of the … Continue reading
The blog navigation now includes the Challenges option above, where we’ve started to collate these calls to innovation. As specific ideas get more fleshed out we will create individual pages for them, but for now, that’s where the challenges will … Continue reading
It’s now at least six years since the first Hackday that we can identify as such was held in the UK, with the joint Yahoo/BBC Hack London event at Alexandra Palace. That event was supported by the BBC’s Backstage project, and … Continue reading